IT’S PLAY TIME!
Hey everyone! Kettering Dara Luz is starting a play group, everyone and anyone is welcome, feel free to invite new moms, sisters, etc. Everyone can bring their kids young and old alike. Bring your lunch if you want and we will all enjoy fun and fellowship while letting the kids play!!
· Date: 2nd Tuesday of every month starting in April 2008
· Time: 10am-12pm
· Place: See below
· April: Slings, Diapers, and things show and tell- please bring your favorite cloth diapers, sling or baby carrier, etc. and we will all benefit and learn something new- meet at Java Street Café 2056 E Dorothy Lane, Kettering OH 45420. In the Kettering town center next to Elder Beerman (b/c we weren’t sure of the weather!)
· May: Indian Ripple Park in Kettering
· June: Wegerzyn Gardens in Dayton 1301 E Siebenthaler (bring towels, bathing suits and sunscreen)
· July: Orchardly Park in Oakwood on Delaine Ave between Wonderly and Orchard ( bring bathing suits, towels, and sunscreen)
· August: The Greene (will gather around the big sprinklers to let kids play, and then from there shop or eat…..)
- September: Indian Ripple Park in Kettering
- October: Youngs Jersey Dairy Farm in Yellow Springs
In case of rain, the group will be cancelled unless otherwise noted
notification of continuation during the winter months will be posted soon, suggestions welcome!